New Month, New Goals!

Happy May, Patient Leaders!

It might be the end of the week, but it’s the beginning of the month. What are your goals for the month? It can be personal or advocacy-related!

A personal goal for me is to keep growing my little herb garden going! I took this picture earlier this week, and many more have sprouted since I took it.

This is a goal for me because I do not have a green thumb at ALL, which is extra embarrassing because my mom and her parents have always been extremely good at growing plants. (The ivy in the background of the picture is grown by my mom.)

On the advocacy side of things, my goal is basically to do more arthritis-based advocacy than I normally do because May is Arthritis Awareness Month.

What are your goals for May?

1 Like

I really want to take some time to let myself feel creative without judgement of whether the project comes out “right”.

1 Like

That’s SUCH a great goal! Letting go of perfection was sooo difficult for me, but I’m so glad that I did.

1 Like

Love it! I always WANT to garden…but I never seem to keep the plants alive lol.

I’m working on simply creating new content, even if I don’t feel ‘inspired’, and getting out of my own way this month. Plus I’m organizing my closet…which has been a year long process lol!

1 Like

This is genuinely the first time I’ve not only kept plants alive but also grew them from seeds. I’m very nervous about transplanting them from their small seedling pots to proper pots, but I need to transplant my cilantro ASAP.

Regarding your goals, those all great ones! The thing about creating in general, but especially with content creation, is that long-term success comes from doing it even when we’re not inspired. You got this!